Tuesday, October 27, 2009

first snow




Yes that's right! The first cold wet stuff fell from the sky this morning! You should have seen George's face when I took him out there. The snow flakes were the size of nickels and he kept holding his hands out and gazing. We were just letting the dogs out, so when I tried to walk back inside he just cried and cried because he wanted to stay out there and watch it come down. I really need to figure out some snow gear for him so he can go play out there. So pictures of that to come!
The pictures here are of the little house, the flowers trying to hold on for dear life after being attacked by the snow, and our little poodle Max enjoying the snow. I tried to get one of Dixie too, but she refused to go beyond the porch and just stood there shaking. I hope you are all enjoying this preview to winter. Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow!!!

No comments: