Saturday, June 26, 2010

what a smile

I took this picture, but my flash was not on, and it was a super horribly dark picture. So the only way I could salvage it was to turn it into art on photoshop. What a cutie! He has his dad's smile.. I miss you Jake, I hope the business trip is going good. Here is a little sample of our day...

George talking to Max. I bet he is telling him, "You go load the dishwasher, and I will pick up the mess in here."

Nap time with monkey

Max and Dixie got hair cuts today...
Love the red, white and blue bows and bandanna!


Bed time just isn't the same when Daddy doesn't do it...

Sharing his cookie with Maxy.

4 comments:

pebble said...

George looks so grown up in the first shot...he is so handsome!

Grandma Honey said...

What a nice blog you have! I'm a friend of your Mom's and I've been looking around :) Hope you don't mind. Love the name of your little boy, too. Actually that's my husband's name but he won't use it. I wish he would!

Lindsay said...

Thanks Jill! I sure love that name. I had to convince my hubby to let me use it. :) Thanks for visiting, come back soon!

Glass Doors Brooklyn said...

Thhanks great blog