Saturday, October 16, 2010

here's what you missed

Almost two months since my last post...tsk, tsk, tsk at me.
There is so much that has happened! It's had its ups and downs. Sometimes we were barely living moment to moment. Others, we didn't want to end...
I really don't want to skip over any of it. So I will give you a summary of everything. And in the next few days I will share every tidbit I can.

In no particular order!

Business/Road Trip to Arizona...

1 Trip to the ER...

Computer exploded after 33 viruses detected, leaving me unable to blog...

George became obsessed with Wallace and Gromit...

Cafe Rio 5 times in 1 week...

2 Breast Infections...

Saw the Grand Canyon...

Gained 15 pounds then Lost 28...

1 Gorgeous Wedding Cake...

Prayed harder than I ever have in my life...

Cried in front of strangers for the first time...

IV attempts over and over again, by 4 nurses for 2 hours...

George called me Mommy for the first time...

Sent 3 "surprise" gifts...

Sewed 2 baby blankets...

Finally got Tomatoes in my garden, ate 30 cups of salsa...

Cried because I was happy for the first time...

1 Flat Tire...

Had a precious baby boy!

12 long days in the NICU...

Well, that's most of it! I hope some of it sounds interesting to you so you will come visit again!
It feels so good to be back!

No comments: