Tuesday, January 25, 2011

fun in the snow

Photobucket

George and I went and played in the snow. Since Baby Jack is on lockdown, we have not left the house much since October.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sadly, this was George's first time playing in the snow this winter. And I promise it wont be the last. We had too much fun.

Photobucket

He quickly realized throwing snow at Mommy was the funniest thing ever. Mommy would squeal and jump out of the way.

Photobucket

Here he is running at me with snow filling his hands.

Photobucket

Mommy trying to dodge the fistfuls of snow...resulting in blurry pictures. Wait..why do I keep referring to myself in the third person? I'm not Elmo or Yoda...

Photobucket

Note to all mom's out there. Gloves take 15 minutes to get on 2 year olds, invest in mittens!

Photobucket

No comments: