Tuesday, November 01, 2011

halloween costumes

Photobucket

This Halloween George dressed up as a Ninja. And Jack was a Jack-O-Lantern.

Photobucket

We are planning on torturing him and all his costumes will be themed "Jack".
Examples: Jack-O-Lantern, Jack the Ripper, Jack Skeleton, A Flap Jack, Jack Sparrow, Jack Hammer, JackJack from The Incredibles etc. Seriously, we could go on and on with ideas. Poor Child...

Photobucket


Here is an adorable kissing picture. Because making him dress up as "Jack" themed costumes doesn't do it. We have to torture them some how.     HELLO THERAPY!

Photobucket



Photobucket

The Ninja costume was from my friend Heidi. Thanks again!!!
George LOVED karate chopping and saying "Hi-yah" all day long.

Photobucket

But taking pictures of Ninjas with swords is a little dangerous.

I hope everyone had a fun Halloween!!

3 comments:

pebble said...

I LOVE these guys...sweet little pumpkin, awesome Ninja dude. I wanna hug them again...

Michaela Stephens said...

Your pictures are so fabulous! And such cute costumes!

Raylene said...

Adorable! I love your "Jack" o lantern! I can't believe how big George looks.