As you might have known I turned 24 last month. I am having mixed feelings about it. Mostly I am in denial because I didn't get my to-do list before I turned 24 done. I got a bunch finished. But not as many as I would have liked.
2. Lose 50 pounds (I ended up loosing 30)
3. Paint a picture (Can't believe I didn't do this one, kicking myself!)
4. Find the best frosting recipe (found a bunch that claim to be the best, tried them and I don't think they are...the hunt continues)
5. Paint my piano (I think red!) (totally didn't do this one. Mainly because I have to move the piano from my parents house to mine, ugh, lots of work. And I still cant decide on a color)
6. Get a chemical peel (bought a groupon for this, so it's paid for, I just have to go!)
10. Read the Book of Mormon cover to cover (didn't finish)
11. Have a big Fall Party (couldn't do this one, because jack was in the NICU, and then was on lockdown)
14. Unpack all the moving boxes (can't believe I didn't finish this one. I think there are still 5 boxes left)
18. Start blogging (or a blog) about my birds (I'm making a section on my new blog, does that count?)
20. Furnish and decorate each room in the house. (Only 3/4 made it through some of the rooms, I guess this one is gonna take another year to finish)
21. Go Swimming (haven't been in 10 years) (Our condos clubhouse just opened the pool this month. Now I just need to go buy a swimming suit)
22. Don't eat ANY fast food! (except salads and subway) (did this for a month, then failed MISERABLY)
23. Send 5 surprise gifts (really really wanted to do this one, I think I ended up sending 2)
And the unofficial #24. Blog about each goal!!!! (yeah, failed at this one too, blogged about some)
Crappy feeling when I only fully completed half of them. Ugh...
Working on next years list.
I blame me doing so poorly on being pregnant. And taking care of a baby on oxygen.
And maybe a dash of laziness thrown in there.