Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Doodling

Photobucket

After the boys went to bed last night I decided to draw a little. My goal was to draw some backgrounds and things for my new blog. But...I got sidetracked and started drawing little birdies. I feel like I will never get the new blog up and running. I have soo many plans for it I am a bit overwhelmed, it's very easy for me to get distracted. Categories, Buttons, navigation bar, links, backgrounds, fonts, colors, pages etc.. Fancy Blogs are hard work. Maybe I should settle for something simpler...

Here are some more cell phone pics.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

P.S. I'm still needing a night out. Anybody want to hang out? My offer still is desperately needed to be taken!

-Linds

1 comment:

In the Mix Tokyo said...

Nice post thanks for sharingg